UPESEAT-2017, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Analysis and Cut off's, Tips for preparation,Marking Scheme,Negative Marking, Mock Test, Old Paper-Admissionjankari
  • Connect With Us

  • University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test
  • University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test

    Admission Helpline :N/A

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test


  1. Name : UPESEAT
  2. Popular name : UPESEAT

Eligibilty


Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with at

Description


University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies as a criterion for students to get admission into various engineering courses. Qualified students can join in any one of the colleges affiliated to the university.

Students can also take admission via JEE as 20% of seats are reserved for JEE students and remaining 80% for UPESEAT. Aspirants must have passed 10th and plus two with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. JEE students must have secured rank within two lakhs and also minimum score of 113 in the JEE Main exam.


Read more at http://www.collegeaffairs.in/exam-news/upeseat-2014-dates-announced-college-affairs/#g8KRCYgliPWYAMX8.99

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies as a criterion for students to get admission into various engineering courses. Qualified students can join in any one of the colleges affiliated to the university.

Students can also take admission via JEE as 20% of seats are reserved for JEE students and remaining 80% for UPESEAT. Aspirants must have passed 10th and plus two with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. JEE students must have secured rank within two lakhs and also minimum score of 113 in the JEE Main exam.


Read more at http://www.collegeaffairs.in/exam-news/upeseat-2014-dates-announced-college-affairs/#g8KRCYgliPWYAMX8.99

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies as a criterion for students to get admission into various engineering courses. Qualified students can join in any one of the colleges affiliated to the university.

Students can also take admission via JEE as 20% of seats are reserved for JEE students and remaining 80% for UPESEAT. Aspirants must have passed 10th and plus two with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. JEE students must have secured rank within two lakhs and also minimum score of 113 in the JEE Main exam.


Read more at http://www.collegeaffairs.in/exam-news/upeseat-2014-dates-announced-college-affairs/#g8KRCYgliPWYAMX8.99

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies as a criterion for students to get admission into various engineering courses. Qualified students can join in any one of the colleges affiliated to the university.

Students can also take admission via JEE as 20% of seats are reserved for JEE students and remaining 80% for UPESEAT. Aspirants must have passed 10th and plus two with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. JEE students must have secured rank within two lakhs and also minimum score of 113 in the JEE Main exam.


Read more at http://www.collegeaffairs.in/exam-news/upeseat-2014-dates-announced-college-affairs/#g8KRCYgliPWYAMX8.99

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies as a criterion for students to get admission into various engineering courses. Qualified students can join in any one of the colleges affiliated to the university.

Students can also take admission via JEE as 20% of seats are reserved for JEE students and remaining 80% for UPESEAT. Aspirants must have passed 10th and plus two with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. JEE students must have secured rank within two lakhs and also minimum score of 113 in the JEE Main exam.


Read more at http://www.collegeaffairs.in/exam-news/upeseat-2014-dates-announced-college-affairs/#g8KRCYgliPWYAMX8.99

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies as a criterion for students to get admission into various engineering courses. Qualified students can join in any one of the colleges affiliated to the university.

Comments


450 characters left

Quick Query For UPESEAT


  1. Name:
  2. Email:
  3. Mobile:
  4. Your City:
  5. Your Query:
  6. I agree T&C and Privacy Policy