Faculty of Engineering and Architecture (M.B.M. Engineering College) , which is also known as MBM Engineering College, came into existence in 1951, when it was formed by the Government of India. Located in Jodhpur (Rajasthan), in 1962, the college became a constituent Faculty of Engineering of Jodhpur University (now known as Jai Narain Vyas University).
Mugneeram Bangur Memorial Engineering College is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and affiliated to Jai Narain Vyas University. Mugneeram Bangur Memorial Engineering College conducts undergraduate and postgraduate level courses in the field of engineering. MBM Engineering College has a wide range of modern facilities for the overall development of its students.