Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The institute is affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Army Institute of HM and Catering Technology provides high quality hotel management education matching international standards of Hospitality Industry. It is a four year full time degree programme. There are 60 seats in the institute for this course affiliated to Bangalore University.
The criterion for admission to the course is 10+2 in any discipline or equivalent. Also, the applicant should be belonging to one of the following categories:
• Wards of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army
• Wards of ex-Army personnel, adopted child of Army personnel, at least five years prior to seeking admission.
• The candidate should not be more than 22 years of age.
• Admission to the BHM course is based on the merit of the candidates based on a written admission test and interview.
• The admission process is complete after the Bangalore University confirms eligibility of a candidate
The infrastructure of the college is advanced and very required equipment is available. Boys and girls in the institute are provided separate hostel facilities.