Mamasaheb Mohol College of Business Administration was established by Namdeorao Mohol Vidya and Krida Pratisthan in the year 2008 for providing management education of high standard to the eligible candidates. The college offers M.B.A. Programme affiliated to University of Pune and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
Courses and Admission Criteria: Any graduate with 45% marks (40% for reserved category students, graduated from University within Maharashtra) or those who are appearing for their final year degree examination in any discipline of an approved University. Students are required to appear for the CET (Common Entrance Test), group discussion and personal interview conducted by the Director of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra or the Institute level exam conducted by the Association of Management of MBA/ MMS Institutes (AMMI). Students who have appeared for MAT, XAT, ATMA and CAT can also apply to DTE for group discussion and personal interview.
• Pick and drop facility to students and staff from in and around the city.
• Hygienic and clean canteen
• Well stocked library with 508 books and 2097 tittles
• Subscribed to many national and international journals
• Well equipped computer labs
• Wi-Fi campus
• Spacious and ventilated classrooms
• State of art conference and seminar hall.