B.Ed losing popularity in Gujarat, confronts lack of competitors-Admission Jankari
  • Connect With Us

B.Ed losing popularity in Gujarat, confronts lack of competitors

rates: 1 avg: 1
Published : 11 May, 2015 By: Admissionjankari
  • Just 100 hopefuls enlisted online and another 450 took the offline forms on the very beginning of the initiation of the admission process for Bachelor of education course in Gujarat University. The B.Ed admissions started on Friday.

    Gujarat University has started online applications for the two-year Bachelor of Education course from May 8th, 2015. They have 10 universities and a limit of 5,000 candidates. The last date for filling application form is May 15th, 2015.

    Authorities said that there was a 10,000-seat limit in 10 universities prior, yet with the two-year bachelor’s course, the workload of teachers will likewise be dispersed and the National Council for Teachers' training has chosen to lessen the quality to half. There are just 5,000 seats now. The authorities further said that a meeting of principals will be held later one week from now and the college will choose expanding the admission of candidates.

    At present, Gujarat University concedes 80% of candidates who graduated before the last academic year. The remaining 20% are new graduates. Authorities said that there is presently a move to build the admission of new candidates to 50% and more seasoned graduates filling up the other 50%.

    Authorities said that from the 10,000 seats accessible, around 3,800 were vacant because of absence of candidates. Very few older graduates need confirmation and these seats were consequently vacant, the authority said.

    All the latest updates related to the B.Ed will be update here through the team of Admissionjankari.com so students keep connected this website and If you have any queries. Please call us on 8800 567 711, 8800 567 733 or mail us at info@admissionjankari.com.

Facebook Fan


450 characters left

Most Viewed College