Bangalore Boy Tops JEE in Karnataka-Admission Jankari
  • Connect With Us

Bangalore Boy Tops JEE in Karnataka

rates: 1 avg: 1
Published : 04 Jul, 2013 By: admission jankari
  • When the results of JEE (main) were announced on Wednesday, it was a Bangalore boy who stole the limelight in Karnataka. Vadiraja K, a student of National Public School, Rajajinagar, topped in the state.

    Vadiraja now hopes to get into National Institute of Technology, Suratkal, for computer engineering. "I have always been interested in programming. I like solving tough algorithmic problems," he said. And not surprisingly, he loves Maths the most.

    Vadiraja bagged 97.6% in his Class 12 exam and rank 53 in the Common Entrance test (CET). "Since they consider 60% marks from the entrance and the remaining 40% from the boards, it's important to balance both. I think my high marks in boards also helped me in scoring well in this test," he said.

    "I used to study 3-4 hours a day, keeping a balance between school and entrance coaching. One need not spend time as much regularly on school.

    A month or two before the boards was when I concentrated more on the test," he added.

    Son of a software engineer and a homemaker, Vadiraja loves music and reading thrillers.


Facebook Fan


450 characters left

Most Viewed College