Online Admission in Rajasthan University is Going On-Admission Jankari
  • Connect With Us

Online Admission in Rajasthan University is Going On

rates: 1 avg: 1
Published : 11 Jun, 2012 By: Admission Jankari

    The online admission process of Rajasthan University for 2012-13 session has started. Admissions are going on for the university’s 38 PG departments, nine centre of excellence & its six constituent colleges. The total number of seats for which admission procedure has been arranged is 10,000. Students have to go through an entrance test to get admission in 36 of the 38 PG courses. The date of the entrance examination will be announced shortly by the university.

    The test will contain 70% marks for papers like aptitude, general knowledge & subject knowledge. The remaining 30% marks will be provided on the basis of student’s academic performance in BA/BCom/BSc/BBA and BCA.

    The online admission forms for UG courses can be filled till June 15. In case of PG students the duration is till June 17.

    But the whole registration procedure is not online though. Qualified candidates have to submit all the necessary documents to the respective departments & colleges. 


Facebook Fan


450 characters left

Most Viewed College