How much you are prepared for your career in Indian Medical College!!
Medical aspirants burning their guardians pocket in coaching institutes and again looking for Back Door Entry are an irony on education system and to get rid of these, a student should must concentrate on whatever he/she gets in the final result. Thinking of anything other than NEET or any JUGAAD will surely ruin the invaluable career of an individual. It would be better if you soon come out of an old fashioned thinking “INDIA ME SAB CHALTA HAI”.
Accept the fact that there is new wind of NEET set by none other than the Oversight Committee under aegis of the Hon’ble SUPREME COURT. In order to abolish corruption from origin in the Medical Admission there has been several experimental steps taken by the OC and now are ready with the concrete plan to make NEET a huge success. One should not hesitate in mentioning here that there has been the SURGICAL STRIKE in the Medical Admission. Just to prove this we can see the recent activity of scrutiny of every MBBS admission by the OC SC. Approximately 560 MBBS admission has been cancelled and students were rusticated from 18-19 colleges, Uttar Pradesh is in top list with 400 rusticated students.
The following points can keep your eyes wide open and compel you to think on your liberal strategy for your Medical Admission:-
1) NEET Score- Everybody should note this that your NEET score is only going to be deciding factor for your MBBS admission.
2) NEET Cut-off- 2014 AIPMT cut-off was 438 and that of in 2015 was 453. Now you people often get confused with last year’s cut off that it was Government College Admission under All India 15% quota so for private the cut off would drop to 300!! Here you must understand that the cut off had never been college centric rather is the students performance in respective year. Mean to say it’s not the college who decides solely the cut off but it’s all India student’s average scores which is decided as cut off for particular admission year.
3) NEET Seat in your state- Under generalization process you will get percentile of marks of your NEET Test and that of 85% seats is reserved for the domiciled students and 15% quota in All India colleges.
4) Through NEET against which seats admission will be made- There is only Normal Seat Admission and unlike previous years there is no Management or the NRI Quota in any of the private, Gov and Deemed Univ Medical colleges
I. All India Quota 50% Seats, Gov college.
II. State Government Quota Seats where the state Government Concerned so opts
5) NEET qualification marks- 50 percentile marks is the qualifying marks but that won’t ensure a seat in any of the Medical College. Scoring 70% (490/720 Approx) can be a safer side for admission in MBBS and that of 50% can be ensured for Dental seat.
6) Rank and Counseling- The rank under NEET will be in two categories one will be for State Rank and second All India Rank. The Ranks of prescribed states will be sent and according to norms of the State Medical colleges counseling will be held for 85%. For 15% All India Quota seats, counseling will be conducted by the DGHS of the particular state. For seats under the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions, their respective authorities will conduct the counseling. Candidates may get the correct information from respective Director General of Health Science.
7) Private College Tuition Fees- The tuition fees is subject matter of DGHS of the State and is liable to change every year. It could range up to average 8 Lakh- 10 Lakh per year and somewhere in states like UP, Rajasthan INR 12 Lakh – 20 Lakh. So the average package would be INR 65 Lakh – 1 crore. Till now Government has not announced education loan amount after regulating 7th pay commission, maximum 10 Lakh loan amount given for Indian colleges.
8) Any concession in tuition fees to OBC/SC/ST or on Merit- None of the Private/Deemed Medical College/University appreciates concession. None of the private colleges are benefited from the Government aid or subsidy in fees so they will never be appreciating concession for any reservation category also.
9) JUGAAD- This is common among students and guardian that there will be easy access after paying DONATION amount to any of the Private College under Management/NRI quota. On contrary in order to abolish the corruption NEET has been introduced with consent of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. So, there is near to impossible that any of the seats would be purchased by you under the Management/NRI Quota admission. Please refer to point no- 4
10) Admission in Deemed University (D Y Patil, Bharati Vidyapith, NIMS University, Himalayan Medical University, Shubharti Medical, Sharda University, Ramaiah Medical, Ramchandra Medical univ, Manipal University etc.)- In pursuant to the order passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the writ petition (C) No. (s) S 261/2016, dated 6th May 2016, between SANKALP CHARITABLE TRUST AND ANR, versus UNION OF INDIA AND ORS, no examination shall be permitted to be held for admission to MBBS OR BDS studies by any private college or association or private/ deemed university.
Don’t get distracted with any of the call who ensures you a seat directly in any of the Private or Government Medical College.
Next- If not NEET then what??
Contact- whatsapp 9953946694